Nextrade enables Central Asia's digital trade with USAID and U.S. Commerce Department
Nextrade Group is growing our partnership in Central Asia's digitization with the USAID Future Growth Initiative Program and the Commercial Law Development Program (CLDP) of the U.S. Department of Commerce, which has been tasked by the U.S.
Department of State and the United States Trade Representative (USTR) to provide technical assistance to facilitate trade, ecommerce, and economic connectivity of Central Asian countries and to advance the goals of the U.S. –Central Asia Trade and Investment Framework
We have worked to develop FGI's ecommerce strategy, promote ecommerce diagnostics and roadmaps in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, and shape region’s thinking on policies and pilots conducive to a more integrated regional ecommerce market.
In the next phases in 2023, Nextrade Group will support FGI and CLDP on such activities as:
· Regional ecommerce roadmap development with Central Asian economies
· The development and launch of a regional database and benchmarking tool of firm-level ecommerce development (
· Ecommerce roadmaps for the four other Central Asian economies
· The development of a database on digital policies in the region
· Roadmap to regionally interoperable payments, including work on digital payment policies and regulations (September 2023).
· Research on policies conducive to ecommerce development and national digital transformation.